There are numerous error codes in Microsoft Outlook that may appear while accessing and using your account one of the common errors is [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] which is usually appears while Outlook isn’t working efficiently. Error simply indicate some Mel-function in the application.
If you are also facing trouble while accessing your outlook account and the screen is showing this error again an again. Well to get the relevant answer you each at the right spot. You will get to know all thin information about in the below article.
Let’s go through the article and discover more information about the error.
Some common causes for [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- The outlook app is clashing with another program in your PC
- The device is not compatible with the current version of the app.
- The app is not installed accurately.
- You might be using pirated version of the app.
- Window is not compatible with the outlook application.
- You might be using multiple outlook accounts in same browser.
- You are not using web version of the app.
If the error persists, contact to Microsoft for more info
Steps to resolve the Microsoft outlook error code: –
- Uninstall the old setup of the Outlook
- Re install the setup of updated version
- Before downloading the new setup
- Make sure that the Window version supports the app
- Use only web version of the app
- Remove previous setup of the app and replace with new version
- Download the latest version of the app from its official website
- Install it in your pc
- Sign up to your outlook account
These simple steps may establish as game changer to remove this error permanently without any hassle.
If you are using multiple Outlook accounts at the same time, possibilities of occurrence of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is there because Microsoft doesn’t allow to do so. Therefore, you will face the same problem to get rid off it you need to use different browser to access the different accounts at once. Or simply uninstall the old version of the app and use it on another browser with the supported version of the app with Windows.
Hope! this will help you out to short out this issue without wasting time and money.